Health and Safety
A Safe Workplace
With our commitments to Health and Safety at Work, FET has its own "Health and Safety Committee" and dedicated healthy and safety unit to improve and ensure a safe workplace for our employees. FET was awarded 5 times consecutively for "Zero Hazard at Work" by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration of Ministry of Labor.
1. In 2017, we introduced Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001) and attained international certification.
2. In 2018, we introduced in Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001), through "systematization" and "PDCA" we continue to improve our working model, and implement healthy and safety management at Work. It was certified by BSI, an external professional standardization body.
3. A "Occupational Health and Safety Committee" consists of senior management, departmental managers, occupational health and safety members and representatives such as engineers, medical personnel, and labor representatives.
4. Among the committee, labor representative should hold over 47% of the total votes. Quarterly meeting is held to ensure the implementation of health and safety prevention communication and management Occupational Health and Safety Department holds periodical training programs and communicate the hazard prevention concepts with employees and contractors, as well as, planning to launch "Health and Safety" website to promote the information of hazard prevention at work and enhance employee awareness.
5. 1177 people participated in the health and safety training programs in 2018.